|Pentecost: I need more than a prediction, Ranger.|
|Amara Namani contains material that's yet to be released or pending release. As such, some of the information might be inaccurate or likely to change. Please remember to add citations of information provided in the article before editing this page. Fan speculation will be deleted.|
Pacific Rim: Uprising
By 2035, Amara begins building her own Jaeger she later names Scrapper, a Jaeger that can piloted without the assistance of second pilot. She meets Jake Pentecost, a black market dealer, during her search for Jaeger parts, and both are later arrested for their crimes.
In order to be pardoned for their criminal acts, they have the choice of joining the Pan Pacific Defense Corps. to train to become pilots, or go to prison.
Amara is a security hacker with the ability exploit computer systems within Jaegers from studying Jaeger Tech. In addition to her hacking skills, she taught herself how to build Jaegers using spare parts left behind by the original Jaegers destroyed during the Kaiju War.
- According to Cailee Spaeny, Amara's family was killed during the first Kaiju attack. However, Amara is fifteen during the events of Uprising in 2035, and was not born until 2020, seven years after K-DAY.
- Amara replaces Mako Mori (the original lead female character of Pacific Rim) as the female lead in Pacific Rim: Uprising.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Everything We Learned About Pacific Rim Uprising at New York Comic Con (Updated)
- ↑ Newcomer Cailee Spaeny Lands Female Lead in ‘Pacific Rim 2’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ @caileespaeny, March 3, 2017: "This is Amara"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 File:Pacific Rim Uprising - Official Trailer (HD)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 File:New Jaeger Scrapper Will RULE 'Pacific Rim'
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Pacific Rim Uprising photos offer first look at John Boyega preparing to stomp monsters