|Given Name||Brawler Yukon|
|Launch Date||January 30, 2015|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Appears in||Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero|
Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero
Brawler Yukon was constructed on Kodiak Island, Alaska and designed by Dr. Jasper Schoenfeld and Caitlin Lightcap. Its first demo is performed by USAF Captain Adam Casey on January 30, 2015. Adam is unable to control the mech and suffers a seizure during the procedure. He loses control of the Jaeger, which crashes to the ground. His death makes Dr. Lightcap uncertain about using the next candidate, Lieutenant Sergio D'Onofrio.
Sergio pilots Brawler Yukon in the next demonstration, February 18, 2015. Sergio manages to make the Jaeger walk, but the neural load is again too much for his brain and triggers a seizure. Caitlin, who theorizes one mind controlling the entire Jaeger is too much, uses the pons bridge to connect with Sergio. Her efforts create the first Drift. The demonstration is a success and the higher-ups of the Pan Pacific Defense Corps move to authorize the Jaeger Program.
On April 23, 2015, weeks before the first line of battle-ready Jaegers are ready for deployment, the Kaiju Karloff is detected on its way to Vancouver, BC. The PPDC decide to field test Brawler Yukon and deploy Lightcap and Sergio to engage the beast. Brawler Yukon kills Karloff, showing the world that humanity is ready to fight back against the Kaiju.
Lightcap and Sergio would continue to pilot Brawler Yukon for the duration of its service in the Kaiju War. Later during the war, however, Brawler Yukon is destroyed in combat by an unknown Kaiju.
Standing on two stubby legs, Brawler Yukon, unlike some of the future Jaegers, did not have a very humanoid structure. Its body is large and hunched with a large neck leading up to the Jaeger's small head. It has huge dome shaped armor plating around its shoulders, and long thin arms with massive blades attached. Brawler Yukon is armed with several missiles on its back that are fired into the air like mortars.
- The following is roster of named Kaiju defeated by Brawler Yukon, assisted or on its own.
- According to Travis Beacham Brawler Yukon's status as a prototype Jaeger means it is not affiliated with any specific country. Earlier, he listed Brawler Yukon as a United States Jaeger and a Mark-1 type.
- According to Travis Beacham, Karloff was not Brawler Yukon's only kill.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Screencap: Travis Beacham: Mark-1 Jaegers
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Editorial: January 6, 2025
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 @TravisBeacham August 13, 2013
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Brawler Yukon's pilots
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Brawler Yukon Question
- ↑ Travis Beacham: How many Kaiju did Brawler Yukon kill?