|Establishment||August 21, 1959 (incorporated)|
|Population||1,428,557 (circa 2016)|
|Notable Events||Ceramander Attack (October 21, 2021),|
Naomi Sokolov interview with Stacker Pentecost (November 28, 2024)
|Notable Locations||Pan Pacific Memorial Cemetery|
Hawaii[note 1] is the 50th state of the United States of America. It was incorporated August 21, 1959. It was the location of a major Kaiju attack in 2021 and the final resting place of Rangers who die in combat or pass from natural causes or illnesses.
October 21, 2021, the Kaiju Ceramander emerges from the Breach and attacks a city within the state of Hawaii. Its attempt to destroy its targeted city is thwarted by the Mark-1 and Mark-5 Jaegers, Coyote Tango and Striker Eureka.
While initially unsuccessful, she manged to arrange a meeting with him at the Pan Pacific Memorial Cemetery, a burial ground for Jaeger pilots who've died in battle or from other causes. She conducted her interview while he and his daughter, Mako Mori, were visiting the grave of Tamsin Sevier, the former pilot of Coyote Tango.
- Hawaii is the only U.S. state located in Oceania and the only one composed entirely of islands.
- Hawaii is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, occupying most of an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean.
- Hawaii is the only U.S. state located outside North America.
- ↑ Pronounced "Hawaiʻi"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 48 USC 3 Hawaii
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Pacific Rim: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Combat Dossier: Striker Eureka
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Combat Dossier: Coyote Tango
- ↑ "Honolulu Rail Transit: International Lessons in Linking Form, Design, and Transportation"