Lucky Seven is the first Jaeger assignment given to former RAAF pilot, Hercules Hansen and younger brother, Scott, during the Jaeger Program's earliest tenure. In 2016, Lucky Seven is deployed in Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour to fight a Kaiju that emerged from the breach. Herc and Scott are able to kill the Kaiju before it can reach the city.
- The following is a roster of named Kaiju defeated by Lucky Seven, assisted or on its own.
|MN-19||12/16/2019||Manila, Philippines||Gipsy Danger|
- According to Travis Beacham, Scott piloted with Herc during the Kaiju attack in Manila on December 16 2019, contradicting his earlier assertion that he was dismissed from the Jaeger Program as Striker Eureka was deployed. He later states that Striker Eureka was not the Jaeger Herc piloted in Manila, but Lucky Seven.
- Herc appears to have to Lucky Seven's decal on his jacket (a faded, stylized seven with wings on its left breast).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Personnel Dossier: Hercules Hansen
- ↑ @TravisBeacham August 13, 2013
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Travis Beacham: Lucky Seven
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Pacific Rim: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Travis Beacham: Manila Mission
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Jaegercon Interview: Travis Beacham
- ↑ Traivs Beacham: Who was Herc's co-pilot in Manila?
- ↑ Lucky Seven Decal