|Pentecost: I need more than a prediction, Ranger.|
|Nate Lambert contains material that's yet to be released or pending release. As such, some of the information might be inaccurate or likely to change. Please remember to add citations of information provided in the article before editing this page. Fan speculation will be deleted.|
Pan Pacific Defense Corps.
Nate joins the Pan Pacific Defense Corps. to become a Jaeger pilot. He trains alongside Jake Pentecost, the son of Stacker Pentecost, and the two become as close as brothers. Eventually, Jake decides to leave the program, damaging his friendship with Nate.
Nate excels in the Jaeger Program and is considered one of the best pilots within the restructured Pan Pacific Defense Corps.
Pacific Rim: Uprising
When threatened with jail time, Jake Pentecost is forced to cooperate with the PPDC and must work with Nate when he begins training cadets to pilot the Mark-6 Jaegers. Nate must pilot Gipsy Avenger with Jake, but Because of how he left the PPDC, the two cannot see eye-to-eye.
- According to Scott Eastwood, Nate is a "the ace of the jaeger fleet" in Uprising.
- According to Nate's badge, he holds the rank of "Major". Whether the rank was given to him within the Pan Pacific Defense Corps., or from a previous Military assignment, remains unclear.
- ↑ @@stevendeknight September 26, 2016
- ↑ Scott Eastwood - Internet Movie Database
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 @scotteastwood, February 3, 2017 - "Major N. Lambert
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Pacific Rim: Uprising director hopes sequel sparks 'bigger' franchise
- ↑ Pacific Rim Uprising photos offer first look at John Boyega preparing to stomp monsters
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Everything We Learned About Pacific Rim Uprising at New York Comic Con (Updated)
- ↑ File:Pacific Rim Uprising - Official Trailer (HD)