|Given Name||Nova Hyperion|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
Nova Hyperion is a Mark-4 South Korean Jaeger that was stationed at the Vladivostok Shatterdome until it's closure on December 11, 2024. Its pilots were Pang So-Yi and An Yuna. They were once both competitive fencers and Olympic hopefuls before becoming Jaeger pilots.
- According to Travis Beacham the Defense Corps. built a Shatterdome in Osaka, Japan in response to Asia's proximity to the breach. Nova Hyperion and Tacit Ronin were stationed there. However, he later states he is uncertain that Osaka is the Shatterdome's location.
- Pang So-Yi and An Yuna are both female pilots.
- ↑ PACIFIC RIM Lexicon Entry #3: Mark Status
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Travis Beacham: Mark-4 Jaegers
- ↑ @TravisBeacham August 13, 2013
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Which Korea?
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Travis Beacham: Nova Hyperion Pilots
- ↑ Pan Pacific Defense Corps: LOCCENT Control
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Who were the Jaegers stationed in Osaka?
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Oaska Shatterdome
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Why does Japan have two Shatterdomes?