Regarding Height: are you sure its 600 ft TALL and not 600 ft LONG? because that would mean he is basicly almost 2 to 3 times taller than a Jaeger, and in the trailer he defenitely dosent look that large. Noc noc... whos their? Darknesssss (talk) 22:46, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, the scan provided from the film's art book (in the article's gallery) states the Slattern's "Height" is estimated around "596 ft" and its "weight" is estimated to be "6,750 ft." So, whether or not they meant LONG and not TALL isn't something I can aptly determine as I don't own the book (if that's what you meant). Lily Ford (talk) 23:01, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Having just watched the movie again and judiciously using the 'pause' button, I have to agree with Darknesssss - 596 feet seems much more like overall length than hypothetical (Since we never saw her out of water) standing height. She towered over Gipsy Danger (260 ft, and it was stooping), but she wasn't over twice as tall.
- Why 'she'? Well, she's called 'Slattern'... 184.108.40.206 09:31, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Its funny how it says he is unrivaled by his brethren and Jaegers combined, yet in the film, he had to call for help like a little b***h because Striker was kicking his reptile anus. Noc noc... whos their? Darknesssss (talk) 05:40, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Remember Striker creamed every Kaiju he faced - it is the most advanced, fastest, deadliest Jaeger of all. The only reason he didn't take out Leatherback and Otachi was the former's EMP weapon. Presumably the Precursors believed he would be protected from another such attack and that's the reason (albeit a feeble one) that they didn't try the same technique again. And an acid attack would not have worked underwater. 220.127.116.11 10:09, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Actually there is. I saw it extend forward and hit Striker Eureka in the chest when the two were fighting. The spike itself is visible on Slattern's model in the video game, but I don't think it's an actual move.
- There absolutely is - a blunt, horn-like structure lower down its torso, definitely meant to extend for use as a battering ram.