Titan Redeemer is a Mark-6 Jaeger.
- "Built for brute force and armed with a seismic morningstar, Titan Redeemer is the walking wrecking ball of the new fleet."
- —Official Description
Pacific Rim: Uprising
During the rogue Kaiju-Jaeger Hybrid attack on the Shatterdome, Titan Redeemer is deployed to fight back against the invading force. During the battle, Titan Redeemer's knee and shin is destroyed by a group of swarm missiles.
With its remaining strength, it raises its right arm and decapitates one of the Drones with its wrist-mounted cannon. Retaliating against the Jaeger, one of the hybrids leap onto Titan's Conn-Pod, crushing it and killing the pilots.
Titan Redeemer is a Mark-6 Jaeger designed around its primary weapon, the M19 Morning Star. Its function as frontline Jaeger is accentuated by the colors of the Armed Forces vehicle such as the Huey Helicopter.
During the construction of Titan Redeemer, its design was constructed to account for the imbalance created by the M19 Morning Star. Titan Redeemer’s upper body frame is broad and T-framed, which is meant to offset the weight created by the Morning Star which substitutes for a hand.
The M19 Morning Star creates a seismic effect, and its secondary weapon, the EMP Mist Grenade can disrupt electrical signals. Titan Redeemer is powered by a GG-11 Gyro Core, and is equipped with T-21 “Flatfoot” Sentry Treats for its feet. It's M-19 Morning Star weapon was later retrofitted to Bracer Phoenix.
- The following is the roster of Kaiju defeated by Titan Redeemer, assisted or on its own.
- Titan Redeemer's silhouette design was altered in the final film to be more streamlined.[note 1]
- In an early version of Pacific Rim: Uprising's script, Titan Redeemer was included in the MegaTokyo battle. However, due to budget constraints, the scenario was dropped from the film.[note 2]
- ↑ Early Titan Redeemer Concept Art
- ↑ @stevendeknight: "Titan in original script was part of Tokyo battle. Never shot, cut for budget."