|Breach Date||August 10th, 2013|
|Height||302 ft (92m)|
|City Targeted||San Francisco|
Trespasser is the first Kaiju to emerge from the breach and attack humanity. It attacked San Francisco on August 10, 2013, and over the course of six days, it proceeded to destroy Sacramento and Oakland in a thirty-five mile wide path of destruction as it battled the United States military and British Royal Air Force before it was eventually killed. 
The creature was measured to be 302 feet tall (92 meters), 2700 tons, with a speed of 7, a strength of 5 and an armor rating of 4. The Trespasser's hide was thick and protective, and presumably could withstand any type of conventional weapon. Trespasser also emits an orange bioluminous glow from inside its mouth.
Trespasser's approach to the city is marked with a 7.1 earthquake, followed shortly by its rise from the water near the Golden Gate Bridge.
It destroys the bridge and everything on it, proceeding to cut a massive path of destruction through San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland and the numerous surrounding cities. Conventional weapons used by the US military, assisted by the Royal Air Force, did nothing to penetrate the hide of the creature.
The fight against Trespasser lasts for six days before the military would finally resort to using three nuclear missiles to kill it. The three missiles killed Trespasser, but at the expense of Oakland, much of the Bay Area, and all of those living there.
Shortly after its death, the military gathers its remains and put its skull on display for the public. Trespasser's attack is thought to be an anomaly by the general public; however, six months later, a second Kaiju emerges in Manila.
- Scunner and Knifehead use the same basic CG body as Trespasser in Pacific Rim.
- According to Travis Beacham, "Axehead" (commonly spelled Axe-Head) was a nickname, referencing the look of the Kaiju, before it was given the name Trespasser.[note 2]
- Axehead is also the name for Trespasser in Pacific Rim: The Video Game.
- Kaiceph, the Kaiju that attacked Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, was originally thought to be the remains of Trespasser after the Pacific Rim official facebook posted an image describing it as Trespasser.
- According to the prologue of Pacific Rim, Trespasser's attack destroyed the cities of San Francisco, Sacramento and Oakland. However, Travis Beacham states that Trespasser attacked San Francisco, Hayward, San Mateo and San Jose.
- Trespasser appears in the Pacific Rim: The Video Game and Pacific Rim: The Mobile Game.
- NECA's Pacific Rim Series 3 line will include a Trespasser figure.
Tales From Year ZeroEdit
- ↑ Travis Beacham: @Tekk999 They aren't sure about Trespasser. It was before the category system, and the nuke that killed it badly damaged its remains.
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Exactly right. Yep, it's name in the canon is Trespasser. "Axehead" was the look's nickname.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Pacific Rim
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 @TravisBeacham July, 28, 2013
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Trespasser Stats: Pacific Rim: The Mobile Game
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Pacific Rim - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailer
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Prologue News clippings
- ↑ Travis Beacham: How many cities were nuked in total?
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Pacific Rim: The Official Movie Novelization
- ↑ @TravisBeacham, July 18, 2013
- ↑ Pacific Rim: Man, Machines & Monsters
- ↑ @TravisBeacham
- ↑ Pacific Rim: Official Facebook page
- ↑ First Kaiju Named Trespasser!
- ↑ Travis Beacham: Did Trespasser attack Sacramento?
- ↑ @NECA Twitter: Trespasser a Series 3 Figure
- ↑ Pacific Rim: The Video Game DLC